Monday, July 27, 2009

Roll down

Good morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Now that were back at work and it's Monday I like to start each day with a roll down.

Standing hips width apart, arms at your sides, inhale chin to the chest exhale all the way down, let your head and neck relax at the bottom, inhale at the bottom and then exhale all the way up articulating the spine one vertebrae at a time. If you can't reach the floor you can bend your knees slightly to touch the floor for that full stretch.

You can always do the roll down anytime of the day. I like doing it first thing in the morning when I get out of bed to stretch out my back. This is really good for the office people that sit in a chair all day long. Hope this stretch helps!

If you want to try pilates email me for a FREE Consultation! kristina.pilates@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment