Thursday, July 23, 2009

Free yoga tonight!

Hey Everyone!

So I finally got my computer back on Monday :) It was broken and wouldn't turn on so I had to send it in to be fixed. So sorry for no updates but I'm back and will be updating with lots more stuff!

Tonight at the W Hotel there is going to be a free yoga class on the roof top so if your around definitely check it out! Should be a great time and $3 wine glasses after yoga!!

I was driving today and saw this billboard that said "You only live once so make it ENOUGH" I thought it was pretty interesting considering I did not have a great morning and it made me realize that my day could have been worse and then I started realizing that other people have it worse then I do so I shouldn't really be complaining.

Anywho, hope everyone is having a great day! Remember just smile, you'll feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment